Monday, September 13, 2004

Melbourne Weather

Amanda and I took this weekend to go down to Blairgowrie where we planned on having what will most likely be our last relaxing weekend before we move. We stayed in a house belonging to a family friend, which was great apart from trying to get the woodheater going at 9pm on friday night (no central heating).

Well, to say it rained this weekend would be an understatement. When it wasn't raining, it was hailing, and vice versa. We did get down to the beach on Saturday afternoon; we lasted about 5 minutes on the shore before being buffeted by Antarctic winds proved too much...

Tip: Don't holiday anywhere in Victoria in September or October.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Seafood information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

22 May 2006 at 2:26 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home