Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Movin on up...

It is official - Amanda and I are moving to Queensland...

After much deliberation and careful planning we made the decision to pack up everything we own and head north. Amanda has landed a job with a local company on the Gold Coast, so this isn't a flight of fancy by any means, although I am looking forward to the warmer weather (how long until I start cursing it?!).

The things I will miss most here in Melbourne are my family and my beloved cricket club. Not having many contacts up there I will be starting out from square one. I am considering staying in the Health IT industry, but I am keen to see the view from other areas.

Also looking for a new cricket club up there...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Cheese information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

22 May 2006 at 2:38 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home